Thursday, June 06, 2019

Karen DT- Under the Sea

Hello

I've been crafting away in my Art Journal again, as I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog.
Today's page uses the absolutely gorgeous Conch Shell stamp and the little Jelly Fish from the Jellyfish stamp set

Also used:

Acrylic paints
Distress Oxide 
White embossing powder
Sparkle pen


I put some paints on my blending mat, added water then smooshed my page through the paints, until I was happy with the effect.
I stamped and coloured in the Seaweeds with Distress Oxides.
Once dry I stamped and heat embossed my shells in white. 
The Shells were coloured in with a pink sparkle pen.
To complete I stamped the air bubbles and added highlights with a white own

Many thanks for popping over to my blog today 

Crafty hugs xx 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...