Saturday, June 29, 2019

Jane DT - Flower Girl Tag

Hello!

This week on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing another tag where I used up some of the alcohol ink pieces that I used on my previous tag which you can read about here...

http://beecraftybidford.blogspot.com/2019/06/jane-dt-sunny-sunflower-tag.html

I had lots of small pieces of the background left so decided to use it for a collage to make the base on this journaling tag...


Once I had added all the small pieces to the background I stamped the large girl face onto acetate and coloured parts using paint pens before attaching to kraft card...


I also had some flowers already stamped and cut out from the other tag so coloured them with pens before adding glossy accents and some fine glitter.

There needed to be a bit of something else so I used crackle paste through the metal alpha d'inkable and once that had dried added the flowers and mounted the tag onto black card...


On this occasion I decided not to add a sentiment or phrase as I think this tag may become part of a larger project or be placed in an art journal spread.

Here are the products I used:

* Art Stamps - Doodle Art Girl XL
* Art Stamps - Doodle Sunflower Regular
* D'Inkables - Metal Alpha
* Dylusions Journaling Tag #10
* Alcohol Ink

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...