Hi everyone, it's Monday which means I've got a new post up on the Bee Crafty blog today. I love the Splatter Swirl Circle stamp and thought it was about time I got it out and had a play. The background on this card was made by cleaning a stencil I had used on another card. Once I used the stencil on the other card, I placed it ink side up on another square of white card and used a baby wipe to blend the remaining ink on it through the stencil. Depending on the colour of ink you use this can give a very faint image which it does on this card.
- 6" square white card blank
- Black and white card
- Splatter Swirl Circle
- Life is good
- Backdrops XL Script
- Dinkables (Regular Dots, Triangle Lattice)
- Hearts Inkable
- Distress Oxides (Evergreen Bough, Twisted Citron, Black Soot)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- White gel pen
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a white square slightly smaller again from a piece of card used to clean a stencil.
- Ink up the script stamp with Twisted Citron and spritz with water then stamp in the centre of the card. Dry with a heat tool.
- Blend some Black Soot through the triangle Dinkable at various points on the card, and then blend some Evergreen Bough through the Regular Dots randomly over the card.
- Stamp the Splatter Swirl Circle in the centre of the card (Leave a small section un inked so you can stamp the sentiment in it using Versafine ink.
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Blend some Black Soot Distress oxide around the edges of the card, and then mat to the black card and fix to the card blank.
- Finish by adding some highlights using a white pen.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x