Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Caz Harwood - Light tomorrow with today


PRODUCTS USED:
DL card base and slightly smaller layer
A4 300 GSM card
Water mister
Light tomorrow art stamp 
Texture, film strip and circles stamp set 
Texture discs set 1
Distress oxide spiced marmalade
Brusho 
Versafine onyx black ink

HOW TO MAKE:

First I spritzed a sheet of 300 GSM card with water and then sprinkled yellow and turquoise brusho over top. 


Then using a dry paint brush I swiped from right to left to drag the pigment - this gives a cool textured effect but still shows some of the splatters of colour too. 


I cut out a panel to cover my DL card. 
Then used a distress tool to rough the edges. 


Then using the texture stamp I inked it in black versafine and stamped around the edges at random. 


Additional stamping was done with the circle stamps using spiced marmalade distress oxide.


Next I stencilled through the dots texture disc with lava paste.


Heat it to dry and it expands giving fantastic texture. 


Lastly stamp, colour and cut out the light bulb and sentiment. I tore round the sentiment for a more distressed finish. 

That's it done! 
Hope you like 
♥️
Thanks for looking. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...