Hi everyone for my Bee Crafty blog post this week I'm sharing a card I've made using the fabulous guitar stamp - this makes a great card for sending to a man for an Anniversary!
- 6" square white card blank
- Black and white card
- Music - Guitar
- Music - Soundwave Dots
- WORDage - Together we so rock
- Inkables - Alternating Circles
- Distress Oxides (Salty Ocean, Candied Apple, Black Soot)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Cut a piece of black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a piece of white slightly smaller again.
- Take the Inkable and put some Salty Ocean and Candied Apple Distress Oxides on it, spritz with water and place ink side down on to the white card. Gently press all over it, and then carefully remove. Dry with a heat tool.
- Stamp the soundwave dots using Versafine ink, and then blend some Black Soot around the edges before matting to the black card and fixing to the card blank.
- Stamp the guitar and sentiment on to white card and carefully cut out.
- Blend some of each Oxide around the edges of the guitar and use foam pads to attach to the card.
- Mat the sentiment to black card and affix using foam pads.
That's my project complete for this week, I hope you like it.
I'll be back next week.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x