Thursday, July 25, 2019

Karen DT - Live by the sea

Hi everyone xx

Hope everyone is well and been crafting away.
I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog today, and I've been playing in my Art Journal again using the gorgeous Jellyfish from the Bee Crafty Under the sea collection.

Also used:
Dinkables
Distress Oxide
White embossing powder


Having first painted my page with white gesso and dried it off with my heat gun, I then blended distress oxides randomly all over. I dried each layer off before applying more until I was happy with the effect. 
I dropped some water on and dabbed dry with paper towel. 
Using a damp wipe, and my circles Dinkables, I removed some of the ink to add more dimension. 
I stamped and heat embossed the gorgeous Jellyfish in white.
Green Distress Oxide was blended through the leafy Dinkable
I stamped various Seaweeds in different Oxides, first and second generation, to get more dimension.
The sentiment was stamped on paper, cut out and adhered to finish.

I hope you enjoyed today's post

Crafty hugs

Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...