Hi everyone, this week's Bee Crafty DT post had me playing with the fab Style Wire Squares... it's been a while since I had these stamps out so thought it was about time they featured in a card.
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- Black & white card
- Style Wire Squares
- Better by change
- Texture Discs
- Distress Oxides (Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Mustard Seed)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- White gel pen
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Create the background by putting some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritzing with water and then dragging the white card through it. Dry with a heat tool.
- Use Versafine ink to randomly stamp squares all over the card, then blend some Black Soot through the Texture Disc through the large squares. Mat to the black card and glue to card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, chop in to 2 pieces and mat to black card. Attach using foam pads.
- Finish by adding some highlights using the white pen.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back next week to share another card with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x