Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Caz Harwood - Card "Hard work"


PRODUCTS USED:

Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, 
Distress inks/oxides blueprint sketch, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron & peacock feathers. 
Bee Crafty Art stamps

PROCESS:

First I swiped my distress ink pads down my card stock to create my background. 

Then using Versafine Clair ink I stamped the large compass art stamp to cover the background & the chevron sign from road works set 3 times around the edge. 

I stamped the light bulb & sentiment onto a separate piece of white card stock and cut them out. They were then inked with squeezed lemonade distress ink and glued down. 

To finish I stamped a tyre tread texture onto part of the sentiment and down one side for more interest. 

Finally I inked the border with blueprint sketch distress ink. 
❤️ 
Thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...