Friday, August 21, 2020

Over the Moon

Over the moon ...

by DT Ann


First don't forget Bee Crafty are on Hochanda at10am today with their

 *** NEW*** stamps, Inkables & Dies!!!!!!

The Dies are just up my street... and who does love a star or moon!!

Great for all occaissions & genders..

Here's a quick 'how to' ...



You will need;

Distress Oxides... Speckled Egg, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans.

NEW STAMPS... LA LUNA, STARS TEXTURES & OVER THE MOON

NEW DIES... TAGS#1

Versa Clair Ink.. Twilight

Versafine.. Imperial Purple

Posca Pen in Silver


To create a galactic background on my paper, I started to blend, with the lightest colour in the middle. Spritzing with a fine water spray, in between each colour, quick dry bend spritz, dry...  keep going in a circular motion, towards the outside of your paper.


 I used Speckled Egg, then Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans & Wilted Violet in that order..





Next I put some of each colour on my craft mat, spritzed again ( so it 'beads 'rather than 'pools' & dabbed my paper onto it, letting it dry naturally...



When the paper is dry die cut a tag from it.

 Stamp your stars, I chose 3 from the set Texture Stars & a circle from the  La Luna set.


1st star
add 2nd star





Add circles
Add £rd star
                  


Next add some text, I added "I'm Over the Moon" in Versa Clair  & the small crescent moon.



  I added a few small stars with a silver ink from my stash & some hi-lights with a silver Posca Pen. Finally add some  thread or ribbon to your tag.



Thank you for stopping by... Ann x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...