Monday, August 10, 2020

Sally DT - New Home Card

 Hello again! As the current challenge on the Bee Crafty Stamps facebook group is to use stencils, I thought I would share a card using the Doodle Art Rainbow View house stamp over a stencilled background. 

I started off with a 5 1/2 inch square of satin finish art card and distress oxide inks in faded jeans, wilted violet and shaded lilac. I sponged a 3rd of the card stock in each colour.

I put the Eclipse Trellis stencil over the top and then dabbed at the ink with a cloth dampened with water before setting aside to dry.

Next I took a piece of mixed media card and stamped and coloured the house and 3 trees on to it. 

  After cutting these out I attached the house to the stencilled background with 3d glue. 

 I stamped the trees onto the background first, then added the coloured trees and sentiment with more 3d glue. 

 There are brand new stamps from Bee Crafty out on Thursday on Hochanda at 11am and 3pm. They are designed by Jane Royston, and are fabulous!  Here is a sneaky peek. 

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...