Saturday, January 30, 2021

Jane DT - Cone Flower Wood Block

 Hello!

This week I thought I would share a project that although it took a while to make was a really simple idea that I haven't done step by step photos for as it is mostly self explanatory...

I have a number of objects in my crafty stash ready for decorating and altering, so decided to use this wooden block house for this project.

First I painted the block with the Dina Wakley black gesso.

Next I stamped out a number of my cone flower stamps and the smaller accessory stamps using black archival ink onto the distress watercolour cardstock.

After cutting them out I coloured them all using the Ecoline brush pens and blending with my water brush.  When that was dry I added highlights with a white posca pen.

Finally after sticking them in place with glue gel I also added two of the sentiments from the stamp sets...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...