Friday, January 15, 2021

Doodle Houses Samples + One by DT Ann

 Doodle Houses Samples 



Did you see Bev on Tv yesterday.. she brought back the fabulous Doodle Houses & NEW matching dies!!! Makes life & creating so much easier.... Here are my samples plus one!

•••


⬆️

This was a gelliprint background, I distress inked the Flower Palms, stamped, coloured & die cut Rainbow View Doodle House & the leaves from Villa Rose.  Added a sentiment from Ticker Tape #1 .... 



⬆️
This is an mdf tag with Gelli plate background, Flower Palm Inkables Big One, Rainbow View &Ticker Tape #1 sentiment.... I used Ecoline Brush Pens to colour the house... 



⬆️
I love to create with bits n bobs from my stash.. this was created using a wood slice, cork, mdf cut offs from @beecrafty & moss. The rest were stamps & dies from the Doodle House stamps & dies & coloured with Distress Oxides & Ecoline Brush Pens. 
•••
The next 2 were from previous blog posts on here... 



•••
And finally one I did yesterday as it was a snow day!! ... I created it in my Dina Wakley 6x6 journal 
Using the Villa Rose Doodle House, some die cut clouds, Inkables Big Ones **NEW** Clouds & Cotswold Stone & the Typewriter Alpha to create the sentiment HOME.... coloured in Distress Oxides & some stickles.






 Thank you for stopping by... Ann x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...