Monday, March 15, 2021

Sally DT - Lots of circles

 Hi there! I am in the middle of lots of DT stuff at the moment, so a clean and simple card seemed like a good idea. Here is my very quick and simple step by step for my card. There are lots of circles on it, so it would also fit the theme for the monthly challenge in the Bee Crafty facebook group. Come and join us if you haven't already! 

What I used:

XL Doodle Art Ladybird stamp set

Wordage Regular everyday sentiments 2 stamp set

6" circle easy frame inkable

Distress Oxide inks in Speckled Egg, Peacock Feathers and Walnut Stain

Versafine Clair ink in fallen leaves

13 cm square card blank

Here is what I did:

 First I used a blending brush to ink inside the circle inkable with Speckled egg ink. Next I removed the inkable and stamped the cluster of circles (Ladybird set) around the edge of the inked circle using Peacock Feathers and Walnut Stain oxide inks. This left a small gap. I set this aside and stamped the flower and leaf from the Ladybird set onto some watercolour card. I coloured them using coordinating ecoline pens and cut them out.I added them to the gap in the circle frame with glue.Finally I stamped the sentiment in the versafine clair ink in the centre. 

I hope you like it and it has provided a little inspiration.

Do keep a lookout for sneaky peeks coming up very soon for the brand new goodies that Bev is taking to Hochanda  on 23rd March

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...