Monday, May 31, 2021

Sally DT - Faces samples for the Craft Store

  Hi there!

Did you see Bev and Sam on The Craft Store last Tuesday? The new stamps are just gorgeous! I loved making my samples and I carried on playing with them in my journal after I'd finished too. Here is a closer look at them all.

The background on this first one was made with Dina Wakely paint and gloss sprays.
This was over a background of Pretty Gets Gritty explosion powders.
My door hanger was stencilled with the Bakewell inkable and Dylusions shimmer paint
This was a very quick single layer card stamped with Distress oxide inks.

This background was another one made with distress oxides and the Botanical gardens big one inkable

I used an old book page, distress oxide sprays and matte medium for this one, stamping in versafine clair
the central panel on this one was smooshed and splattered distress oxides.

This tag is really shimmery as it was painted with dylusions shimmer paint

This was a mixture of dylusions sprays and explosions powders
I coloured this one with my ecoline pens and added some colour around it with Distress oxide inks and the Pearls big one inkable. I love how the hair on this stamp can appear so different depending on how you colour it. 
Finally here is my journal page using a shimmer paint including a stencil mop up and collage paper.
You can find the faces stamps on the website. You can choose from  
Journal art elements
 Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...