Monday, May 17, 2021

Sparkly Wildflowers

  Remember that Sunflower tag I made a couple of weeks ago with the Dylusions shimmer paints? I had sprayed the excess paint on my glass mat with water and mopped it up with a piece of card. I've now made it into a card. 


Here is what I used:

Beautanicals - Wildflower 2

Beautanicals  - Wildflower 3

Wordage- Regular Everyday sentiments 1

Inkable Mandala 7

D'inkable Circles 

D'inkable Splatter

Mop up card from painting with Dylusions shimmer paint in pure sunshine calypso teal and fresh lime

6 x 6 white card

5 x 5 cardstock

Archival ink in Paradise Teal

Peacock feathers Distress oxide ink

Versamark ink

Copper embossing powder

Heat tool

Dried marigold and Peacock Feathers distress ink

blending brushes/ blending tool/ sponge

Here is the mop up piece that I started with after making the tag a couple of weeks ago

I stamped the wildflower stamps in archival ink along the card.
Next I added some Peacock feathers Distress Oxide ink through the mandala stencil and around the edge.
once this was dry I stamped the sentiment in versamark and heat embossed with copper embossing powder.

On the base card I used the Distress inks and dinkables to add some colour.

Finally I layered the wildflower panel onto the base card.

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

decoupat said...

Love it Sally x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...