Friday, August 27, 2021

Head Space.. by DT Ann

Head Space 

By DT Ann  

 I


A Journal page from me this week…
 We all need some head space from time to time, creating in my journal gives me some ‘me’ time & I always feel better afterwards…. 

Journal: Dina Wakley 6x6

Stamp: Whatever Works 

Stencils: Perspective Circles & Texture Disc (set 1)

Collage Papers: Backgrounds & Collage Words ( I think it’s set #3)

Scribble Sticks  set 1

Dylusions Shimmer Paints 

Posca Pens Black 

Collage Medium/White’& Black Gesso/Distress

Glaze

https://www.beecrafty.net/


Gesso your page, this provides a key for your Scribble Sticks, it makes them spread easily & more vibrant in colour. Dry & then scribble 3 colours (I used magenta, lime & sky) onto your page… 



Spritz with water & move the colours with your finger or a brush… when dry add some Distress Glaze over the top (this stops the colour moving its a sort of repellent) 



Stamp your image (face) onto tissue paper or collage paper… Use Collage Medium to glue to your page. 



Tear some background circles from the Dina Wakley collage papers (create your own with stamps on tissue paper or collage paper).  Again use Collage Medium to glue to your page , find a sentiment & do the same… 



When dry add some black gesso dots through the Perspective Circles Inkable & Dylusions’ Shimmer Paint dots using the Texture Disc.. 




Finally add some black & white Posca dots to finish.. 



Thanks for stopping by… Ann xxx












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...