Saturday, August 28, 2021

Jane DT - A Trio of Butterflies

 Hello!

This week I have created a card using some of the beautiful butterflies with matching stamps and dies...


1) I started by stenciling through the bakewell big inkable with distress grit paste onto a piece of watercolour cardstock...


2) Once this had dried I used two of the distress oxide sprays (mermaid lagoon and twisted citron).  I also spritzed some water to help them move more and create some drips...


3) Again I made sure that this had dried thoroughly before then dry brushing gilt Dina Wakley acrylic paint across the top to pick up the stenciled detail...


4) Next I stamped (using archival ink) and die cut a selection of the butterflies and coloured them using ecoline brush markers...


5) Finally I stamped one of the everyday sentiments onto a piece of black card and heat embossed with white powder, before matting and layering up the whole card...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx






1 comment:

Carole (L) said...

Lovely card. I’ve only recently started using Distress Oxide sprays so I’m still finding my way. This step by step was very useful. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...