Saturday, November 05, 2022

Sally CT - A quick and simple Christmas Card

Hi There! Are you beginning to panic a bit about Christmas yet? I have made very few cards so far this year and need to get a move on! Here is a very simple one to get me started. 

I began by placing the circle from the 4" easy frame in the centre of a 13cm square card, Then placing the snowflakes multi inkable over the top, taping them down at the corners. 
I used salvaged patina distress ink to blend through the stencil taking care to keep the circle central
I removed the snowflakes inkable and added more ink around the edge of the card and the edge of the circle.
I stamped the sentiment in the centre of the circle with versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold powder.
I stamped the poinsettia in black ink onto a scrap of card and coloured it using ecoline pens
I attached it to the card with ultra thick gel medium. 
Finally I added the liquid pearls around the circle 
Here is the finished card again.
I used 
13cm square white card
Poinsettia Regular stamp set (discontinued but the XL one is here)
Versamark ink

On Wednesday I did a facebook live and created these cards. 

You can find the live here if you haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...