Sunday, November 13, 2022

Alison CT - Mushrooms

Good morning everyone,  today I thought I would share this card made using the Doodle Art Mushrooms stamp set.

To begin I cut a 6.5 inch square out of Ecoline Paper.
I then spritzed spiced marmalade distress oxide spray on to a Bee Crafty blending mat and spritzed this lightly with water. Next I dipped the Ecoline paper into the ink and left it to dry. I repeated this process using fossilized amber, then squeezed lemonade. This was then left to completely dry.

Next I took the leaves stencil and blended candied apple distress oxide through it. I then rotated the stencil 90° and blended wild honey distress oxide through it.

On another piece of Ecoline paper I stamped the mushrooms and foliage from the Mushroom stamp set using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and coloured them using Ecoline pens and a damp paintbrush. I added details with Gelly Roll moonlight pens. I then cut them out and edged them with a black pen.

Using the vine border stamp from the set, with Versafine Clair nocturne ink, I added vines across the top and bottom of the card, varying the height of the image.
Next I glued the mushrooms and foliage to the background piece. I used a wet glue to allow me to arrange the pieces easily.

Then I chose a sentiment from the Wordage Everyday Sentiments 1 stamp set and stamp with Versafine Clair nocturne.

Finally I mounted the piece on to a piece of black card and then on to a 7 inch square card blank.

Products used: 
Versafine Clair - nocturne
Distress oxide spray - spiced marmalade, fossilized amber, squeezed lemonade 
Distress oxide ink pad - candied apple, wild honey
6x6 inkable - leaves
Blending tool
Doodle Art stamps - Mushrooms 
Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1

Thank you very much for taking a look
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...