Sunday, November 20, 2022

Alison CT - Winter 2022 samples

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my samples using the new wreath and robin stamp sets.
For this card I have used a piece of music paper on which I have used the script stamp and the birdcage and branch 6x6 inkables and the robin stamp set.


For this card I used the wreath stamp with the winter wordy stickers. I coloured it with my inktense pencils.

For this card I have used the Inkables 6 inch Easy Frame Holly to create the background and the Yuletide Everyday Christmas stamp sets.

For this card I used the Inkables Easy Frame 4 inch circle and stamped the holly and berries through it. I then blended some Bundled Sage distress oxide through it and coloured the holly and berries with Ecoline pens. I then drew the ribbon and added a red gem.

For this card I created a background using the 6 inch Easy Frame Octagon and mask, with distress oxides savaged patina and uncharted mariner. I then stamped and heat embossed the wreath with silver embossing powder. 

For this card I have used stamps from the robin set, with the winter small words.

For this card I have used the 6 inch circle easy frame and the winter wordy stickers. I have heat embossed the wreath with gold embossing powder and coloured with Ecoline pens.

For this card I have stamped the robin, then masked it off with the masking sheet and stamped the holly, which I coloured with Ecoline pens. I added stickers from the Winter Wordy stickers.

I hope you have enjoyed finding out how I created these cards.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...