Sunday, November 27, 2022

Alison CT - Doodle Art Windmill

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a double journal page spread using the new catalyst papers and the Doodle Art Windmill.
To begin I used a wet paintbrush to create two five and a half squares from one of the catalyst sheets. I then used distress collage medium to glue them to a double page in my Dina Wakely 6x6 inch white journal.
Next I smooshed gathered twigs distress oxide over the inkables big ones into the woods. I then lightly spritsed with water and applied it to both pages.

Next I created hills in the background by using the Hirizon 1 inkables skyline, with gathered twigs distress oxide and a blending tool. To do this place the stencil where required, then begin inking kn the stencil and swiping lightly onto the page.
Next I stamped the windmill, the well and  several trees and tulips using versafine clair pinecone ink on a seperate piece of card. I then used the dies to cut them out. Next I coloured them with Ecoline pens.

Then I stamped the sentiment using the pinecone ink. I cut this into four pieces and inked the edges with gathered twigs distress oxide. Finally I glued all the pieces to the background.
Products used:
Media Paper - Catalyst papers 2
Inkables big ones - Into the Woods
Skyline Inkables - Horizon 1
Doodle Art Stamp - Windmill
Wordage Stamps - Time Flies
Distress Oxide - Gathered twigs
Versafine Clair - Pinecone

Thank you so much for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...