To begin I applied Ranger opaque crackle paste through the pebble pavement big one and left it to dry.
Next I spritzed it with walnut stain,spiced marmalade and lumberjack plaid distress spray stain. I then lightly spritzed it with water and left it to dry.
I then mounted the tag onto brown card.
On separate card, I stamped the smaller of the five leaflet stamp using Versafine Clair pinecone. I watercoloured them with shades of yellow, orange and brown distress oxide inks. I cut them out.
Next I added the leaves to the tag. Cutting them to make them fit.
Finally I added a Wordy Sticker sentiment from the autumn sheet, which I had glued to a piece of brown card before adding it to the tag.
Products used:
Ranger opaque crackle paste
Versafine Clair pinecone
Selection of autumnal coloured distress oxide inks
Thank you for taking a look.
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment