Hi ,this week I have small canvas to share with you using a catalyst collage paper from the A5 Squares and Hearts pack .
This canvas measures 10 x 20 cm , so is quite similar in size to a DL card and this design could easily be used as a card front . I chose this paper from the A5 pack and tore to size leaving some of the canvas to show around the edges .
After gluing the paper on to my canvas I added some stencilling with distress oxides Blueprint sketch and Pine needles using dinkables from sets 12 and 15 .
This paper reminded me a little of patchwork , so using a white gel pen I added some faux Stitching and some heart doodles . I then broke up the background with some white texture paste using the Big one’s Bakewell Inkable .
Next I stamped out the large cone flower from the Doodle Art Cone flower set and coloured with my Ecoline water colour pens .
My canvas was finished quite simply by gluing on the cone flower and adding a sentiment which I borrowed from the Doodle Art Lillius stamp set .
Thank you for taking a look this week. Although this looks like quite a complicated design when you first see it , the catalyst collage paper does most of the hard work. The catalyst collage papers work so well on different substrates it is so easy to achieve great results .
Happy crafting
Calee
These are the products I used this week :
A small Art canvas , various coloured paint pens, texture paste and white gel pen .






No comments:
Post a Comment