Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Sally CT - Samples for the New Autumn Stamps and Papers

  

Hi There! On Monday Bev and Sam were on Craft Unlimited Live TV with some brand new goodies! I absolutely love the Stamps and Catalyst Collage papers - they are very me!  Here are the samples I made with them. My First card was simply stamped and heat embossed in gold using the Autumn Floral stamp set. 
I used the A4 Catalyst Collage Pumpkin Season papers to cover this tag and then added some die cut circles and Mushrooms from the Autumn and Acorns stamp set. The sentiment is from the Autumn Florals stamp set.
My next card was my personal favourite from the ones I have made so far. I used dinkables to add ink to the base card and added some stamping around the easy frame circle outline. I coloured a range of leaves and acorns from the Autumn and Acorns stamp set and layered these on using 3d glue to make a semi circle. 
Here is a card featuring the beautiful Sunflower from the Autumn Florals stamp set, which I stamped in Versafine Clair Sand Dune and coloured in ecoline pens to create a no line effect. I layered it onto some of the beautiful Pumpkin Season Catalyst Collage papers
Finally, another card created over a background sprayed with Distress oxide sprays in Rustic Wilderness, Crackling Campfire and Fossilized Amber. Once this was dry I stamped it using the Versafine Clair Sand Dune ink before adding a ribbon and some Coloured leaves and acorn that I cut out and added using 3d glue. 

You can find the New Stamps and papers in the Autumn 2026 section on the website, or individually

Autumn Florals Stamp set

Autumn and Acorns Stamp set

Autumn Art Journal Catalyst Collage papers and Pumpkin Season Catalyst Collage papers bundle

I will be live at 8pm this evening playing a little more with these gorgeous goodies, over on the bee Crafty Facebook page. I do hope you can join me x

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...