Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Science of Beauty

Hello there 
We the 2nd of September  schools about to start
Hopefully next week I will be able to say what our new grandaughters name is

Right this week is
Not used her before but love her for a nice religious 
Christmas card

Wordage Polymer Stamps Circles ~ Love Scalloped Circle

and things from my stash



I didnt really do much to this card as I didnt think it needed it
I used a 6x6 card 
I matted some backing paper onto plain card and
used double sided  tape to attach onto main card
I added the heart border 
(Now this is thanks to my sister 
hey are cupcake wrappers)
I see cupcake wrappers so different now lol 
I stamped Beauty and colored her 
with pro-markers
 mounted her onto plain card added 
her to main card 
stamped the love onto plain card and used a die cut to cut it out
and added that to card 
See you next week
Hugs 
Sue 
( might think about some christmas cards) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...