Monday, September 15, 2014

Everyone Needs A Tin Man

Good Morning Crafty Friends

Today I thought I would share with you a card I made from the Wizard of Oz Range that Bee Crafty are so proud off!


I love this stamp, he even gets the approval from my other half, whenever I show him what I have made with this stamp, he is always like "I love that stamp its so cool"

I stamped him on 300gsm white card stock and to be honest he doesn't need coloring in, but I used Ice Grey 1, 3 and 5 for his body and used Red for  his bow tie.




Next I took the red distress ink and the "Bark Negative" background stamp I stamped it in full colour all around the edges of the card stock and then lightly stamped the same stamp closer to the Tin Man.

I matted this onto a grey, and a red layer then placed this onto a a6 card blank.

To finish I matted a red piece to a grey piece and stamped the sentiment "Thank You" using a grey fog ink pad.









Isn't he great? I don't think I have heard a negative comment about him.

Thanks for stopping in, don't forget to pop back each day to see what the rest of the design team have to offer.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

Items I used
Tin Man Stamp - Wizard of oz range
Thank You -Wordage  range
Negative Bark - Backdrop range
Distress ink/ card stock/ card candi/ promarker

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...