Monday, September 29, 2014

To The Moon

Good Morning Guys, 

How are we all today, slowly getting back into the swing of the school runs?

Today I thought I would share with you a card I made using one of the Wordage stamps, and using the colour scheme blue - Which I don't normally do. 




Now I had some issues with this card, I had an idea in my head but no matter what I did the idea in my head just would not replicate itself with this card! This is as close as I could get my idea, not 100% what I wanted but I am happy with it. 

I started with a white card stock, folded it in half to create an A5 side folded card, I matted this with a blue backing paper - Before I glued it down I inked with an old promarker pen the edges  with a slightly darker blue - I then stamped my sentiment using a black ink pad, onto a blue background I matted this onto silver mirror card. 

I cut a piece of the blue card and created a section to go across my card, I added the same backing paper to this but put it so the lines went in a different direction to the backing paper. I finished this with a piece of ribbon and a bow. 

Next I created my "moon" this is a circle cut from a circle die cutter and I tucked it underneath the center section to make it look like a half moon. I then cut my "flags" for the bottom and again tucked them under the center. I added my matted sentiment with foam tape to give dimension. To finish I added fake stitching to the moon, flags and center strip. I finally finished it with six pieces of card candi. 

I hope you like it and you can find the sentiment I used here!

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...