Friday, October 14, 2016

Emily DT - Autumn Leaves

Hi everyone, this week the weather has turned colder and much more Autumnal which has inspired this week's card.
Here is the card I have made...


I started by colouring two pieces of card using Brusho paints. I sprinkled the Brushos on and then spritz them with water. I used gamboge, lemon, brown, sandstone and brilliant red.


Once they were dry I stamped the smaller oak leaf on and cut them out. Although I used the smaller leaf, this is an 8x8 card so they are still a fair size!


I cut a square of white card and stamped the Serendipity sentiment in the bottom corner. I then stuck on the leaves in a random pattern using foam pads, I used two foam pads on top of each other to add dimension,


I love the colours of the leaves and the effects that the Brushos create. I think the leaf stamps are perfect for this time of year and the sentiment can be altered to match the occasion.

I love how it turned out. I hope you like it too!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...