Friday, October 07, 2016

Emily DT - Be Yourself

Hi everyone, the past week has zoomed by and it's my turn once again to provide some inspiration.

My card this week features Dylusions sprays, which have been sat in a drawer for a little while now, so I thought they deserved some use!

Here is the card I have made...


I started by spraying Dylusions sprays on some white card. When it was dry I trimmed the edges and stamped the large wire circle frame in the middle. All of the stamping on my card this week has been heat embossed in white.


I stamped the sentiment in the middle and then some of the smaller circles round the edge.


I'm really happy with how it turned out. I love using my Dylusions sprays because of all the different effects you get with them.

I also like the effect you get heat embossing white on top of bright colours.

I hope you like it too!!

Emily x

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card that colour is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Utterly beautiful Emily, hugs xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...