Friday, October 28, 2016

Emily DT - Brusho background

Hi everyone

It's half term this week so I haven't had much time for crafting. I have managed to squeeze in making a quick and simple card which I think would suit a lot of occasions.

Here is the card I have made this week...


I started by creating my Brusho background. I used three of my favourite colours, turquoise, purple and violet. I adore using Brushos and love the different effects you can achieve. I get the effect below by sprinkling extra Brusho on after spraying on the water.


Once it was dry I trimmed it to a square then heat embossed the style wire circle and sentiment on in white.


I used distress inks in coordinating colours to stamp the dotty texture stamp around the outside of the circle.



I mounted it onto white and purple card then onto my card blank.
These are some of my favourite colours and I use them a lot when card making. I love how this card turned out and it was so quick to do.

I hope you like it too!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...