Friday, August 11, 2017

Emily DT - Wildflowers


Hi everyone, it's my turn to provide some inspiration again so here is the card I have made...


I started by colouring a strip of card using Distress Inks and a blending tool. I then stamped one of the Wildflower stamps in purple and black and used second generation stamping to add some depth.



I tore of the top and bottom edges to give it an edgy feel.

I took my card blank and the chainlink d'inkable and added some random details along either side of where I knew the floral panel would go. I then glued the panel on top.


One of my favourite sentiments finishes off this card nicely. I quite like how it turned out. I like how the flowers don't necessarily go with the more industrial pattern of the inkable.

I hope you like it!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...