Friday, August 18, 2017

Emily DT - Nature's Masterpiece

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a good week. This week I have used a masking technique I love, but I have done something I rarely do which is stamp straight onto a card blank. 

Here is the card I have made...


I used a kraft card blank. I masked off the top half of the card and coloured it using Distress inks. I then stamped the small teasel stamp multiple times in brown ink. I used second generation stamping to add depth.


I then added a sentiment at the bottom and added a small flourish from the splatter swirl border stamp in each bottom corner.


I am pleased with how it turned out and love the brown ink. I think black would have been too stark for this card so I am glad I used brown.

I hope you like the card too!

See you next week,

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...