Hi bloggers, it's Monday so that means it's time for me to share a new Bee Crafty DT project with you all on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog... and this week I have got my Dylusions out again! I wanted this weeks project to be bright and fun... and I think this fits the bill. I also wanted to show how versatile these fabulous stamps are, and so I've used the medium Style Wire Heart to make a flower.
What you will need -
- 8" x 8" white card blank
- Black & white card
- Dinkables template - feather 1
- Style Wire heart (medium) stamp
- Dylusions (Bubblegum Pink, Tangerine Dream, Black Marble)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Black organza ribbon
- Black button
What you need to do -
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white smaller than this - and using a wet wipe blend some Tangerine Dream around the edges of the white card. Mat this on to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
- Cut another square of black card smaller than the orange edged square, and a piece of white smaller again. Using a wet wipe blend some Bubblegum Pink all over the white square of card. When dry (which takes no time at all) randomly blend Black marble through the feather template. Mat this on to the black card, wrap some ribbon around the left hand side and glue to the card blank.
- On a spare piece of white card, blend Tangerine Dream over the entire piece, then use Versafine ink to stamp out 5 hearts - cut these out and use 3D glue to attach these to the card in a flower shape. Finish off by adding a black button in the centre of the flower.
I quite enjoyed using my Dylusions again and think I might just leave them out on my desk so I can play with them again. I'll be back next week with another project.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x