Monday, April 09, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Enjoy Yourself

Hi everyone, for this weeks Bee Crafty DT project I'm sharing a card I made using the Colonel stamp from the Steampunk bundle I bought last year.... how fab is this gent!  I love him, and think he makes quite the impact.


Materials

What to do
  • I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
  • I smooshed some of the Oxides on my blending mat, spritzed with water and dragged the piece of white card through it.  I dried using my heat tool, and repeated it until I achieved the look I wanted.
  • I stamped the Colonel using Versafine ink, matted the white card on to black card before adhering to the card blank.
  • I finished by adding a stamped sentiment.
That's my project complete for this week, and I'll be back next Monday to share another card with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

What a fabulous image, great card, love the background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...