Hi everyone, for this weeks Bee Crafty DT project I'm sharing a card I made using the Colonel stamp from the Steampunk bundle I bought last year.... how fab is this gent! I love him, and think he makes quite the impact.
- 7" x 7" white card blank
- Black & white cardstock
- Steampunk Stories - Colonel stamp
- Everyday Sentiments set 1 - stamp
- Distress Oxides (Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet, Broken China)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
What to do
- I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
- I smooshed some of the Oxides on my blending mat, spritzed with water and dragged the piece of white card through it. I dried using my heat tool, and repeated it until I achieved the look I wanted.
- I stamped the Colonel using Versafine ink, matted the white card on to black card before adhering to the card blank.
- I finished by adding a stamped sentiment.
That's my project complete for this week, and I'll be back next Monday to share another card with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x