Bee Crafty Art Stamps: Scenery Animals ~ Giraffe
BEAUtanicals ~ Silhouette Tree: Deciduous
WORDage Sets: Travel Words 1
Dinkable Regular Dots
Dylusions Paint ~ Crushed Grape
Dylusions Paint ~ Fresh Lime
Versafine ~ Onyx Black
Ranger Embossing Powder ~ Clear (Super Fine Detail)
Artboards Portrait (2 Pack) 120mmx175mm
* I took a piece of foam and started using it with the Crushed Grape paint. Working from the bottom of the Artboard to the middle. Took another piece of foam and worked with the Fresh Lime. The paints do bland well but it wasn't the look I wanted so, I dried the paint and then took a wet wipe and swiped some of the Lime paint across, as seen in the photo. I used a paint brush to paint the Fresh Lime along all the edges of the Artboard.
* I stamped the giraffe and tree branches on to the Artboard using the black ink and then covered with the clear embossing powder, I would personally use a black embossing powder to make the images stand out more but I had to use what I had available.
* I painted some of the Fresh Lime on to card, once dried I stamped the wording and used clear embossing powder again. I cut the words out and placed them to one side.
* Take the Dinkable Regular dots and swipe some Fresh Lime through using a piece of foam.
* Finally, adhere the wording.