Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Charlee DT - Scenery animals

Morning crafters. Hope your well. For this weeks blog I'm sharing my samples with the scenery animals that was on hochanda a couple of weeks ago.


I used the octagon easy frame with distress oxides for this one.


I did the background with a wash of sparkle pens. I scribbled the different colours I wanted to use and then took a large flatbrush with water and dragged the colour over the background until it was covered. I then used the landscape templates with hickory smoke distress ink to create the hills. I drew a half circle lightly in pencil and faux bleached it out using water to create the sun.


  I blended black soot distress ink through the chevron dinkable.


 This one was done with aqua pens. I put some colour down on my matt, spritzed with water and then mopped up the colour with the card.


 I used pixie powders for this one.


Using the circle easy frame I blended through salty ocean distress ink.


I used dylusions ink spray's for this one. \I took the inner bit of the circle easy frame and used hickory smoke distress ink around it to create the sun. I then coloured the tiger in with a black pen to create a silhouette look.


  I used the square easy frame but turned it to create a diamond shape. I blended through shaded lilac and wilted violet distress inks. I also used the chainlink and dots dinkable. Using a black pen I drew along the edges of the square to create a boarder.


For this one I used different brown distress oxides. I put them down on my matt sprayed with water and then mopped the colour up. I then scrunched the card up. Once a little dry I used ground espresso and dragged the ink pad along the crumpled edges. Once completely dry I ironed out the card as best I could on a low setting.


I used crushed olive through the label easy frame. I then took the trees inkable and using the same colour blended through that.

 I cut some card into equal 3x3 inch squares. I used distress oxides to colour the background. Once I stamped my images I then triple embossed with clear embossing powder on each square. I put them in the freezer for about 5 mins and when I took them out I bent the cards to crack the embossing.

That's all from me for this week. Hope you enjoyed all my samples

Until next week
Crafty Hugs
Charlee
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...