Sunday, April 22, 2018

Paula DT - Time Flies


Shopping List
Bee Crafty Art Stamps ~ Steampunk Stories: Pocketwatch
WORDage ~ Time Flies
Distress Ink Pads
Versafine ~ Onyx Black

This card is actually amongst one of the first lot of samples I made for Bee Crafty. As I'm finding it hard to make anything, due to my Dad's death I thought I'd go through my back catalogue and share the ones that I've never blogged before.

For this card, I took a piece of copier paper (because its thin/flimsy and great to use as a mask or stencil) and I drew just the top half of a cloud shape along the piece of paper and cut it out. I laid this at the top of the panel and inked straight off the cloud stencil on to the panel, working the ink upwards. I kept moving the stencil down and moved it a bit to one side, to give a more random look. I then used a darker shade of blue to ink all around the edges of the panel.
I stamped the Pocket Watch 4 times on to white card that matches your card blank. I cut the centre out of one of them, trimmed it down and glued it along one of the edges of the sky panel. I then cut out the little second hand circles and adhered to the panel, as shown.
Stamped the sentiment and then layered this on to a white panel, then adhered this onto a card blank - I think my card blank might have been 6x6 in size.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...