Hi bloggers, it's Monday which means I've got another Bee Crafty DT project to share with you all. This weeks card is really easy to make, and I thought the sentiment worked perfectly with the pocket watch.
- White 7" x 5" card blank
- White & black card stock
- WORDage Sets: Everyday Sentiments 1
- Art Stamps - Steampunk Stories: Pocket Watch
- Numbers stamp
- Distress Oxides (Twisted Citron & Warm Honey)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Masking Sheets
What to do
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card, and using Versafine ink, stamp the pocket watch in the centre.
- Stamp the pocket watch again onto a piece of masking sheet, carefully cut out, then peel off the backing and stick this over the pocket watch you stamped on the white card.
- Ink up the numbers stamp with both colours of Distress Oxide and randomly stamp over the white card, then take Twisted Citron Oxide and blend some around all four edges of the card.
- Carefully peel off the masking sheet.
- Mat the white card to the piece of black card, then glue both to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment on to a piece of white card using Versafine ink, mat on to black card and attach to the card blank with glue.
- Finish by adding a few gems in the bottom left corner.
I'll be back next week to share another one of my DT makes with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x