Monday, May 21, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Every Accomplishment

Hi everyone, it's Monday and time for me to share another one of my Bee Crafty DT projects with you all... and today I am using the awesome guitar as my focal point.  I wanted quite a bright card so went for orange and purple as my main colours.


Materials
What to do -
  • Cut mat and layers using black and white card.  Mat the largest white layer on to the largest black layer, and glue to the card blank.
  • Take the Distress Inks and dab some on a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the other white square of card through it.  Dry with a heat tool and repeat until you get the look you want.
  • Use the dots Dinkable to blend some Wilted Violet through at random places, and stamp the squiggly lines using Wilted Violet too.
  • Use Versafine ink to stamp the guitar in the centre of the card.  Mat this piece of card onto the remaining black layer, and attach to the card using foam pads.
  • On spare white card stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, and chop it into separate words before matting on to black card.  Attach using foam pads.
That's my project complete for this week, be back next week with another.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...