Bee Crafty Art Stamps ~ Da Vinci: Science of Beauty XL
Backdrops XL ~ Crackle Paint
BEAUtanicals Large ~ Carnation
BEAUtanicals Large ~ Peony
WORDage Sets: Creativity Words Small
Backdrops XL Script
Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Versafine ~ Onyx Black
A couple of circle dies or punches
* Take 6x6 card blank and create a mat slightly smaller. Use a circle die or punch within the centre of the mat.
* Stamp small portions of the script and crackle on to the mat using the Brushed Corduroy.
* Use a smaller die and die-cut a circle. Stamp the Science of Beauty on this circle using Brushed Corduroy.
* Use some foam pads on the mat and layer on to your card base.
* Take the stamped circle and adhere (I made this flat using wet glue) in to the centre of the mat.
* I used patterned paper to stamp the Carnation flowers and the leaves only from the Peony, fussy cut them out and arrange around the bottom half of the circle, as shown.
* Finally, stamp the words "Live Laugh Dream" in black and trim out. Adhere to card, I used a gel type glue to give a bit of dimension.