Saturday, September 15, 2018

Jane DT - Winged Skull Art Board

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing an MDF art board...


When I saw the beautiful new skull stamps that Bev brought to HOCHANDA recently it made me think about how I could use my existing stamps to create a similar look with a similar theme.  I decided to get out a selection of stamps that I thought would go well with the skull and started stamping and cutting!  Here is my first ever video showing the process of how I made it...



Once I had finished filming I added a few finishing touches to the board - gilding wax, gems and ribbon...



Here are links to the products used...

* All Hallows - Skull
* Beautanicals - Large Rose
* Art Stamps - Cogs Set
* Art Stamps - Large Butterfly
* Heraldic - Assorted Small Crowns
* Art Stamps - Nevermore Raven Set
* Backdrops - Script XL
* D'Inkables - Metal Alpha, Chevrons
* Dylusions Paints - Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest, Vibrant Turqouise

Thank you for looking and hopefully watching!  Happy crafting :)

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...