Monday, September 24, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Inspiration

Hi bloggers, I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog today with my weekly DT project.... this week I'm sharing a card I made using the beautiful Lily stamp.


Materials


What to do
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Apply some of the Oxides to a blending mat, spritz with water then drag the square of white card through it - dry with a heat tool and repeat until you get the look you want.
  • Use Versafine to stamp the Lily, and inspiration.
  • Add some colour to the flower using the crayons, blending with a damp baby wipe.
  • Blend some Oxides through the dinkables at random places on the card.
  • Mat this to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back next Monday with a new project.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...