Sunday, September 02, 2018

Karen DT - Dreams

Hello everyone xx

I'm over on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog today with a card I made using the gorgeous Butterflies, Bird on a Branch and Ground Elder stamps
The summer holidays are now over so this is my last summer Sundays DT blog. I'll be with you for my usual weekly blogs every Thursdays from this week xx

Also used
Every Hour is a Dream stamp
Flock of Birds
Sparkle pens
Versafine
White gel pen




I cut out a circle aperture on black card, using one of my nesting dies, and set this to one side

I then cut out a circle slightly bigger than the aperture and used Sparkle pens to create a background

The Ground Elder was stamped in black onyx versafine in first and second generation, to create depth

The Bird on a Branch and Flock of Birds was also stamped in the Versafine

I adhered circle background behind the aperture then adhered this to the card blank

The sentiment was stamped in the Versafine, matted onto black card and adhered with foam pads

A drew a white wiggly frame around the black card, to complete this sample

I hope you have enjoyed today's make and I'll be back again soon with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...