Saturday, September 01, 2018

Jane DT - Wonderful Rosie

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I have used some stamps that I bought the other  week when Bee Crafty had them on a great offer as the Wednesday Wow!  I love all different styles and types of stamp, including characters, so couldn't resist getting a couple of the Fashionette girls including Rosie...


I started by deciding which medium I was going to use to colour her as this decided the type of ink I would stamp her in.  I decided on watercolours so used archival for the stamping then cut her out very carefully.  Next I used my watercolour paints, sparkle pen and a white uniball pen to add colour to her...


To add a little bit of extra glamour to her I adhered some gems and then stamped one of the small crowns and embossed it using gold powder.  To create the background I used distress oxide inks (worn lipstick, fossilized amber and wild honey) by squishing them onto my craft mat, spritzing with water and then making sure I dried between each layer.  I then used the same colours to add some stencilling using Mandala 7 and Perspective, then a bit of stamping using the Multi Mini Distress Diamonds...


Finally I wanted a sentiment that would match the image so used one of the Everyday Sentiments XL.

Here are the products that I used...

* Fashionettes - Rosie
* Heraldic - Assorted Small Crowns
* Backdrops - Multi Mini Distress Diamonds
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments XL
* Inkables - Mandala 7, Perspective
* Distress Oxide Inkpads

Thank you for looking and do keep an eye out for the Wednesday Wow offers that Bee Crafty do.  If you are on Facebook and you 'like' the Bee Crafty page then you should find out what is available when they happen!

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...