Thursday, January 16, 2020

Karen DT - Dont believe everything

Morning crafters

As it's a Thursday I'm on the Bee Crafty blog. For this weeks post I'm sharing a page from my Art Journal,  using the lovely Ledger Measure stamp set. I love the freedom of playing in my journal as I just let my creativity flow and see where I end up xx

Also used:
Metal Work Inkable 
Dinkables
Distress Inks
Ticker Tape Sentiments stamp set
Random Numbers stamp set



To begin I added some white gesso to my page and dried it off. This gives me a lovely base for any mediums I wish to throw at it lol.

I inked through the Metal Work Inkable, randomly on the page, in a Distress Ink. 

I then did the same in another colour, using the Circles Dinkable. 

With the same Distress Ink, I randomly stamped some of the Random Numbers off the edge of my page, to add more depth.

The beautiful Ledger Measure was inked up with Black Onyx Versafine and stamped off the page slightly.

To finish I stamped, cut up and adhered a Ticker Tape Sentiment to the page, then drew some wiggly lines, in a black pen, to frame my page.

I hope you liked todays creativity and I'll be back again soon.

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...