Thursday, January 09, 2020

Karen DT - Dreams come true

Hey everyone xx

Any plans for today?
I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with a card I made using the utterly beautiful Swallow stamp xx

Also used:
Wildflower 1 
Inspirational Words 1 
Distress Oxides
Dinkables
Gelli Plate


I created my background using my Gelli Plate. (However you can create a similar effect, blending Distress Oxides, and stamping each layer separately  using the Circle Easy Frame Inkable).
I inked up my Gelli Plate with Distress Oxides, blending through the Honeycome Dinkable, and stamping the Wildflower randomly on the plate. 
Then I applied my plate to the front of my card blank. I printed a second generation print from it on the lower right of the card blank.
The Swallow, and Sentiment was stamped in Smokey Grey Versafine.
To complete I used my clear Sparkle pen  to add a hint of sparkle to my Swallow xx

I hope you enjoyed today's make. See you again soon.

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...