Thursday, January 02, 2020

Karen DT -Dont look backwards

Hi lovely crafters xx

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy New Year. I hope 2020 brings you joy, happiness, and lots of crafty goodies 🤣

Over on the Bee Crafty blog today I've a couple of ATC's I made using the beautiful tall Teasel.
I had an urge to get all my stamps out and see where the mood took me, and I ended up with these ATC'S.  Lol.

Also used:
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Script stamp
Ticker Tape stamps
Distressed Diamonds stamp
White embossing powder



To begin I used Versmark sticky ink to stamp the Distressed Diamonds, then heat embossed in white.  This acted as a resist.
I blended Distress Oxides over the ATC'S,  drying each layer before blending the next one.
I used the same colours through the Honeycomb Dinkable.


I randomly stamped parts of the script stamp, in the darkest Oxide. When stamping randomly I like to hold the stamp in my hand, I find it gives a more distressed random effect.
The beautiful Teasel was then stamped in Smokey grey Versafine 


To complete my ATC'S I stamped my Ticker Tape Sentiments, cut them out and adhered with glue gel. 

Well I hope you liked the results of my random, free thinking Crafty session lol.
Until next time.

Crafty hugs x

1 comment:

lion_tamer said...

Love these Karen and the steps taken to create. Need to try this Thank you ��

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...