Wednesday, December 01, 2021

12 days of December by DT Ann



12 Days Of December 

By DT Ann 



It’s the first of December one of the busiest months on the calendar, to keep note of everything I created a journal page for this weeks blog … 


Journal/Bullet Journal 

Stamps: Yuletide / Botanical Sprigs/ Days & Dates

Bujo Templates

Ecoline Brush Pens 

Versafine Inks : Smokey Grey & Tulip Red

Distress Oxide Ink: Iced Spruce

Sakura Micron Pen (Green)

https://www.beecrafty.net/


I started by stamping one of the sprigs in Distress Oxides Iced Spruce Ink, from the top corners of my page… 



Then using a slightly damp brush pulled some of the colour into the leaves…. 



Next I placed the 12 squares Bujo template length-ways lower down the page & drew inside each square, with a dark green Sakura Micron pen… 



Using Versafine Smokey Grey ink I added 3 vines (the lights from the Yuletide set) coming down from the sprigs… 



In the same ink I added a bauble at the end of each “vine” … 



Then used the lights (vine) across the bottom of the page…




Some baubles, a mug & a bow, all from the Yuletide set… 




I added numbers from the Days & Dates stamp set again in the Smokey Grey & the word ‘December’ in Tulip Red … 




I used Ecoline Brush Pens 640, 661, 318, 337, 422 to colour in each element & a Silver Gelly Roll pen… 




 I finished with some red  Stickles & white Enamel dots … 







Thank you for stopping by… Ann xxx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...