Monday, December 06, 2021

Sally DT - Cracking Christmas

 Hi There! I've been enjoying playing with the fabulous Nutcracker stamps from Bee Crafty this week. Here is how I made my card

I began by wiping distress ink onto a super skinny slim, giving it a spray of water and then pressing it onto a 14cm square of mixed media card. I dried it between each colour. 

Next I sprinkled a little explosion powder in coordinating colours on to the background and sprayed it with a mister.

Once this was dry I stamped it with the bauble stamp in blueprint sketch ink. 
On a piece of watercolour card, I stamped and embossed the smaller nutcracker and coloured him with a combination of distress ink and ecolines. I cut him out leaving a narrow border.

I stamped the sentiment in blueprint sketch ink and added a few highlights in silver. 
Finally I matted and layered the background, sentiment and Nutcracker onto the  15x15cm card. I used 3d gel medium for the sentiment and nutcracker. 
Here are links to the products I used:
Versamark ink
Silver gelly roll pen

Thanks for looking and I hope your festive preparations are going well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...