Monday, December 27, 2021

Sally DT - Sassy Journal spread

 Hi There! Hope you have had a great time over the last few days. I am here to share a step by step for a rather cheeky journal spread I made recently in my Kraft Journal.

I began by painting white gesso on each page leaving a kraft border. I then painted over with the dylusions paint and dylusions shimmer paint in random patches.

Next I added some Dina Wakely metallic paint.
I used a dinkable and a texture disc to add some texture - some with texture paste and some with white gesso
Once this was dry I added stamping in Black versafine clair - First the ledger stamp...
Then some coffee rings and numbers from the coffee stains set. I set this aside to dry.
I stamped the Sassy Journaling Girl in black onto white paper and cut out.
I stuck her to the page with Distress Collage Matte medium.
Next I selected a back chat sticker and added it to the opposite page.

Finally I added a few sequins, white splatters, and highlights using moonlight gelly rolls, a posca pen and the Dina Wakely white gloss spray.
I used:

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...